The Pantry Stache

This is TPS' blog/vlog launch pad, bringing you the meat and potatoes of the culinary world.
TPS team is dedicated to first cooking and preparing artful, heartfelt, passionate,
creative food and then sharing it with friends and fellow cooks.
The Pantry is always expanding and adding new ingredients and elements so be sure to
stay updated and plugged in.

Facebook search "the pantry stache"
twitter: @thepantrystache
email: thepantrystache@yahoo.com

or just reply and covers right here on TPS' bloodspot page. whatever the case,
thanks for taking the time to check us out and feel free to get involved!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Restaurant Reviews

So I decided, for the new years, I would like to try new restaurants...nice restaurants. So every time I try a new place, a review of the establishment will be posted. Not that my opinion matters that much but I think it would be fun, good enough explanation? GOOD!

The review will based off of a few things:
1.visual appeal- how inviting does the place look?
2. Customer service- were the workers professional and timely
3. Presentation-plating creativity and eye catchiness
4. Taste- is it yummy?
5. Returnability- would you go back?

I will also provide pictures for your enjoyment :)

So, whenever these jump off...check them out and let me know what you think...
Facebook me @ www.Facebook.com/bearcooks

2 comments: